Mandy began her career as an award-winning soloist and principal dancer with the CAPAB.
A serious injury forced her retirement, but she was able to redirect her passion into a Pilates career, joining her former ballet teacher Dudley Tomlinson in his studio in 1998.
- Qualified in the STOTT Pilates (Canadian) teaching method
- Certified in the Body Control Pilates® (UK) teaching method
- Certified in the GYROTONIC Tower
- Certified in the GYROKINESIS Stool and Matwork exercise method
- Qualified White Belt NIA teacher
- 20 years experience
For more information on the Tower, and the Stool and Matwork go to http://www.gyrotonic.com/
- Private, Duet and Group Classes.
- Pilates Matwork (all levels) using therabands, dumbbells, magic-circles, small overballs, larger gym balls, disco sits, arc barrels and rollers, each of which provide resistance work and proprioceptive input (balance)
- Pilates Reformer classes (up to 4 in a group)
- Private sessions using the Pilates Cadillac (all levels)
- Interconnected stretching / flexibility / fascia release / suppling up.
- Movement with breath on the GYROTONIC Tower
- GYROKINESIS Stool and Matwork classes
- Private Sessions specialising on Scoliosis
For more information on the Tower or Stool and Matwork classes, go to http://www.gyrotonic.com/