Kirstin van Bever Donker
After years in the legal world, Kirstin's own personal battle with health, fitness, pain and fatigue lead her on a journey towards wellness - and the practice of Pilates. So inspired by the difference it made to her own life, Kirstin felt she just had to share what she was, and is, discovering with others.
In 2015 Kirstin turned her pursuits towards an instructors qualification in Body Control Pilates. After doing her teachers training with Mattie Holmes at our studio, Kirstin obtained her Matwork qualification. We are pleased to welcome her as one of our newest members of the Wynberg Pilates family.
Kirstin has always had a special interest in empowering people with knowledge and skills. As a teacher this is no less the case. She loves to encourage clients to not just perform a given movement but to go deeper into their understanding of the body, including the nuances of their own body, and to embrace the purposes and aims of the movement.
- Body Control Pilates (UK) Mat Qualified
- Body Control Pilates (UK) Reformer training in progress
- BA Psychology
- Pilates Mat Group Sessions
- Private Sessions, specialising in Beginners
- Private & Group Sessions with Children & Teens
- Private and Group Reformer Sessions